What happens to your nutrients in chronic stress?
When the body is in a chronic state of stress, nutritional deficiencies can develop. This occurs due to nutrients being used, and not replaced fast enough. This could cause other conditions as thinning skin, ecchymosis (which is bluish discoloration like a bruise), osteoporosis, and poor wound healing.
Digestion also slows or stops in the stress state, which can lead to indigestion and poor assimilation (which is breakdown of food to energy) as what is known as cushing syndrome.
PREPARE FOR YOUR TRANSFORMATION
First: Prepare for Your Life Upliftment.
· Begin to practice breath observation for five minutes every day.
· Buy flowers to keep in home, where you can have joy in them (if desired).
. Start clearing out clutter.
Second: Prepare for Your Diet Cleanse
· Clear out your pantry and refrigerator of unhealthy foods. Smell food. Stale fats are extremely unhealthy. Rancid (oxidized) fats damage DNA (genetic content of the cell); this can be detected by the nose.
· The preferred oil to use is olive oil. It contains mostly monounsaturated fats, which is much better for our body to process than polyunsaturated or saturated fats. Use low fat - no fried food diet, and eat smaller portion size. Maintain hydration, especially first thing in the morning to flush colon.
The Focus of our program is to Cleanse, Repair, and Rebuild
To prepare for your cleansing diet:
1) Increase your consumption of fruits and vegetables.
2) Maintain vitamins, minerals, fiber, and natural sugar.
Natural sugar is less stressful on the pancreas than table sugar. The pancreas is a gland that responds to stress.
Vegetables are low in fat and calories, high in fiber, and full of healthy protective factors. Organic agriculture is said to be free of pesticides sprays and chemicals which support our clean eating.
Our focus is not so much on cutting calories, although you do learn in this Program how to stay within the amount of calories for your desired weight. Our main focus is to cleanse, repair, rebuild, utilize the essential nutrients the body only gets from your diet, and to utilize high performance nutrition.
For the goal of weight loss the pounds will melt off, as you identify the amount of weight you desire to lose, and follow the steps in this Program to losing it safely. If your goal is to gain muscle and weight, you will learn how adjust your diet for that purpose.
You will increase your inner power, and confidence. New habits create new results. A new lifestyle of great health, and success is paved with the practice of new habits. In our program we work with you to achieve your goal. Are you ready to begin? If you are, click the link below, and let's get started.